Friday, January 26, 2007

My likes

Your request is my pleasure to grant.
my likes:
I like my mom
I love my food, we have a serious relationship that is totally one sided
I like my food with wild Salmon drippings on it
I like my mid morning snack
I like my mid morning after snack nap
I like my before dinner snack
I like my after dinner nap
which brings up the next point
where do I nap?
well where ever I want to!
mostly I like to get on my mom's side of the bed , and I like to lay just right up close to the pillow, and I like to lay and take my nap before she makes the bed
she has flannel sheets that oooooh are sooo soft.

when it is hot in the summer I will sleep under the couch or in the closets it is way cooler in those places and that way the " thing" doesn't bother me.of course I do have to venture outside to see what the "thing"is into.

I Like to cuddle on my moms lap during night time movie hour (when the kids are in bed )

I like to drink out of the fountain of the Gods .... it is this totally cool thing , when mom turns this little knob water comes out and WOW! freshness.


things I do not like:
I do not like the Dog, she repulses me
I do not like it when mom (although I forgive her by peeing on her towels)
purposely sics the dog on me to get us to play, rude!
I do not like the "thing" sticking her nose up my touche!
I do not like it when mom(whom I forgive by clawing on the carpet by the door)
forgets to feed me
I do not like it when mom(whom I forgive by hiding for a long time and not coming out when called causing panic to her) takes me to the "place that smells like death"
I do not like it when mom (whom I forgive by hunkering down at night and becoming a rock on her feet) moves me at night when I am sleeping just cause she can't move her feet...
I mean what the.... I am nice and cozy and warm and wham! then I am not.
well that is all for now.
Mr G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude! You gots yur sef a good life there! Corse I gets wild salmon on leftovers, so yeah, its on leftovers outa the trash can and can smell pretty strong but beggers cant be chusers. Anytime ya wanta do a sleepover I be available to come in and sample the "sweet Life", just pee on the rosebush and I will get yur mesage.
Sammy the Street Cat.

PS; pay no never mind to the dude who called ya Bert, he got brane damage from bus accident.

Mr.G said...

Thanks sammy!
I love salmon... you know it is best out of water...MOL!

Monica said...

I've never tasted the Wild Salmon Drippings, but I'm sure they are very good. My people make salmon quite often, but they never share...

You are absolutely right about the water from the magic fountain, it's great. The trouble is convincing Tracy that it needs to be turned on. She doesn't always comply.

Fortunately, we don't have any dogs around here. I'm friends with some internet dogs, but it's nice that they are far away.