Wednesday, April 11, 2007

mom+work=.....more food?


Sad, sad,sad!my mom is going to work. and well this means that dad will be watching us.............mmmmm this could be my time to take advantage of the situation.......... maybe more food intake???? extra sleep time? oooooohhhh I could pick on the "thing" more, surley dad would not mind that.....eh?mom says she is going to miss us.apparently dad is having some kinda hip surgery, they are gonna replace both hips . not together or nutten but separatly...... so on the 23 of this month he will be gone for about 3 days...........at the human vet.scary.........ooooohhhhh that means sydney the "thing" and I will be in charge!woooooot wooooot yeeeeooooowllllll!ooh mrrrpph! mom just read what I wrote... she says no that grammmma will be coming over while she is at work........... yuck!I no like grammmma she doesn't feeed me right.and kicks me out of my spot on the chair.well now that is really a bummer! she likes the "thing" more than me........ how could this be!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Well, Gilbert, Grandmas are good if you've got them trained well. My grandma plays special games with me and she plays with me with my lazer light toy a lot.

Sherman said...

I hope you and sydney don't fight for power.

SchneiderHein said...

Hello Gilbert,
it seems to be a hard time for you. We hope it's possible to train the grandma! Because we would like to see more nice stories about your life. Therefore we nominate you for the thinking blogger AWARD. More information about your award you will find on our basic blog "SchneiderHein".
We hope you enjoy your nomination.
Maus&Allegra and Silke&Wolfgang