Tuesday, April 24, 2007

evil grammmma


so get this.........mom goes to work, dad goes into surgery, and the kids and I stay home..... oh yah and the thing too.guess who comes to stay while dad is away?.......oh yah the evil grammma!ooooooh I joke not my friends not at all...... she is EVIL!she does NOT feed me at the proper time NOOOO! and she does NOT give me the right portions! nor do I get snacks!she is MEAN!!!!!!!!!!so at 334am I aaaalllllllwwwaaaays scratch at the door to go out in the back yard.....well okay usally at 4 but I really had to pee.so what happens? do I get to go out........nnnnnooooooo!!!!!!!!no I get a block thrown at me!!!!!!!!!!!YAH THAT IS RIGHT...................ABUSE!!!!!call the cat people!!! she threw something at me and dang near hit me!she will not get annnnyyyyyy of my purrs!she also likes the ................."thing"she strokes it's ears and takes it for a walk and let MOM talk to it on the phone!really now what do I get.......................NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!she should be careful.....very careful............cause I'm gonna...........well I'm gonna tell mom!
and just look she keeps meeeee outside while the "thing" is in!
oh mom is soooo gonnna find out!

7 comments:

The Crew said...

Hello Gilbert! We found you over at Pablos Fanclub link list. Sorry we didn't know about you sooner, but welcome to our cat blgging community anyway. Stop over and see us.

The Crew

The Crew said...

Hey, Dude! Thanks for the Catster Rosettes. We appreciate it.

George, Tipper, Max & Misty

Sherman said...

Boy, that's harsh!!! You should...Generally I would give advise but I'm out of ideas.

Phoebe said...

Poor Gilbert. Clearly a case of discrimination. I think you need a lawyer or to write to a board of some kind. There are laws against this kind of thing.

Anonymous said...

DUDE! I miss you so much my wonderful tabby Gilbertmeister! Please write! Love ya my dude, The Giz xx

judi/Gmj said...

Grrrr indeed! YOUR mom didn't tell the truth!! SHE said NOT TO FEED you, SHE would do it. And I warned ya to quit the caterwalling or I'd thump you!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hi Gilbert ... Your grandma does sound EVIL. My grandma is nice and she follows Mom's directions to the letter. It sounds to me like you should stage a rebellion and get your demands met.

DMM