Sunday, May 27, 2007

Here I am Here

Dang,Dang and double Dang!
I can not even begin to tell you how hard it was to get mom to let me blog!
well I'll try............no better not.
it has been a rough month.........I survived "her" and then came.................Dad.
I thought "she" was tough...............oh noooooo !
dad is even tougher!
at least she fed me and was willing to fill the porcelain water god.
dad doesn't even do that! and as a result I had a little issue with digestion and flowing issues
in other words it wasn't flowing. soooooo mom to the rescue!
but I don't like wet food.............. I know I know I am weird but everyone already knew that.
soooo hoe hum dee dum.
life just keeps on going and I keep on growing.......... hey I don't mind
but mom says that my bones do, apparently I have arthritis in my joints too and as a result I don't jump up on anything to well and lose my balance often .
mom is a bit concerned but I am not.....HEE HEE! she has to pick me up alot and put me to my bowl and my porcelain water god.
so I get kinda spoiled.......

well I hope to be able to write again soon..........if I can convince mom to let me...........I also have to contend with the "thing"....................and dad likes that "thing" more than me too!

it is really only mom who loves me...sniff sniff. :(

6 comments:

Monica said...

Oh poor Gilbert. Will your suffering never end? Arthritis doesn't sound too good.

The Crew said...

Hey Gilbert, it's good to see you again!

I see on Catster that you're 6 years old or so. That's young to have arthritis. I'll be 10 in July and, so far, I can still jump OK. Can your VET give you anything for it?

George

Mr.G said...

mom thinks and so does the vet that I am more like 7-8 years old and I am a tad over weight at a whopping 19lbs give or take an ouce.
so the vet said that I can have gluecoesumean...... I am not good at spelling (I am a cat with no formal education you know.)
mom is saving money so me and the "thing" can have some x-rays done.
the "thing" has it too.
maybe it is the water....MOL!

SchneiderHein said...

Hello Gilbert, we hope your're able to write soon, because we like to see more about your life with your mom!
Maus & Allegra

Sasha said...

Hello Gilbert, it was nice to see you on my blog. We don't have a dog, thank goodness. I don't think I could cope with that. I like dry food and won't eat canned or fresh food either. I can see you also sleep in the best places in the house. I hope you don't have to share them with the dog.
I had a bad problem with my leg some time ago and had to fly by myself to Sydney. I didn't enjoy my stay there much, although I was in a vet hospital. I came back home and had to take medecine for ages, but Lynettea says I have been well for some time.
I hope you can manage with your arthritis. Maybe there is something your Mum can give you for it. Lynettea has heard of glucosamine, which is also used for humans.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Hi Gilbert. We have a lot in common, you know... both 7-8 year old stripy mancats, both a little on the... snuggly side. Hope you're doing ok with the arthritis!